Welcome to Season 1, Episode 4 of the Leadership Execution Podcast. In this episode, I discuss some ideas about what assets you can use today in order to promote your goals in life and business. Please, join the discussion!
This podcast has been based on this article trying to establish a better understanding of what your assets are and how to use them more effectively.
What you will read in this article:
Listen To The Podcast
In this podcast you will find out:
- What assets you are currentlu have!
- How do you evaluate them?
- What you do to better leverage their impact.
- A step-by-step approach to maximize your assets
Join The Discussion
To be a leader or an entrepreneur, it means to reflect, to act, to change and to learn. But a primary function of a leader is to share.
A podcast can provoke many insights, comments, views, and one of my favorite parts is to provide you with the incentives and the inspiration to make a difference.
That’s why I invite you to join this conversation, by sharing your views and insights on how you could establish trusts with your clients!
Moreover, I’d like to provoke you a little further, with a question!
Question: What you do to leverage yours assets? What’s your solution to achieve your goals and make something worth mentioning, today? You can leave a comment by clicking here.
If you want more information about the topics of this podcast you can explore the following resources:
- A case study on leveraging your assets to get shit done [Post]
- Develop An Inquisitive Entrepreneurship Mindset [Post]
- How to Better Leverage Your Assets [Post]
- How Your Business Can Participate In The Sharing Economy [Post]
- LEVERAGING YOUR ASSETS IN BRANDING [Post]
- What One Should Know to Launch the Next Uber [Post]
- Glimpses of a Changing Scenery: How to Use Leadership, Science & Productivity Strategies to Win the Business Game [Book]
- The Simplicity Book [Book]
- How To Make Extra Income Online: Make Money On The Side Today Working From Home [Book]
Subscribe To The Podcast
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe:
Help Me Spread The Word!
If you like the podcast, please help up to promote it to the people they most interested in its topics. If you want to help please comment on the topics found more interesting and share it with your friends to your social media. That would help us increase the visibility of this show.