Welcome to Season 1, Episode 5 of the Leadership Execution Podcast and thank you, everyone, for listening. In this episode, I discuss the concept of accountability. Accountability has a pivotal role in our culture and society. Today, in our modern and complex life, it is important for you to realize that you and only you, you are accountable for your actions or omissions. Please, join the discussion!
This podcast has been developed around this article and follows its main argumentation. Its focus is on the important the responsibility has for the modern business and what you can do about it (or why even should you care).
What you will read in this post:
Listen To The Podcast
In this podcast you will find out:
- A small story about everybody, somebody, anybody, and nobody,
- What accountability is,
- Why some people don’t realize their importance or how accountability concern them,
- What personal accountability needs in order to grow up and provide positive outcomes, and
- Why you should exercise personal accountability.
Join The Discussion
To be a leader or an entrepreneur, it means to reflect, to act, to change and to learn. But a primary function of a leader is to share.
A podcast can provoke many insights, comments, views, and one of my favorite parts is to provide you with the incentives and the inspiration to make a difference.
That’s why I invite you to join this conversation, by sharing your views and insights on how you could establish trusts with your clients!
Moreover, I’d like to provoke you a little further, with a question!
Question: Are you accountable in your life & business? What accountability means to you and how influence your business? You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Additional Resources Related To Accountability Topics
If you want more information about the topics of this podcast you can explore the following resources:
- On Accountability [Post]
- 4 Words For Leadership And Personal Development [Post]
- My Personal Leadership Approach! [Post]
- Glimpses of a Changing Scenery: How to Use Leadership, Science & Productivity Strategies to Win the Business Game [Book]
- The Simplicity Book [Book]
Subscribe To The Podcast
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe:
Help Me Spread The Word!
If you like the podcast, please help up to promote it to the people they most interested in its topics. If you want to help please comment on the topics found more interesting and share it with your friends to your social media. That would help us increase the visibility of this show.