Here is a small directory containing sites, guides, resources and products I have used and trust! Please take a look!
Accelerators & Incubators for Startups and New Business
- 500 Startups
- Beta Springs
- ER Accelerator
- Fortify Ventures
- The Iron Yard
Communities & Forums
- Fresh Marketing Forum
- High Rankings Forum
- Marketing Forums
- The eLearning Guild
- The Mises Circle
- The $100MBA. A community for business and entrepreneurship training for only $100, by Omar Zenhom and Nicole Baldinu. Excellent site and excellent training!
- 60 Days to Build and Sell Your First Course, by Danny Ini. An excellent free webinar on developing and building your first course.
- 71 Free Online Courses and Tutorials You Haven’t Tried Before, by essaymama.com
- Landing Pages Conversion Course, by Unbounce
- BECOME A TECHNICAL MARKETER. A free email course for getting the essential technical skills you need as a marketer.
- Build an online course. A free course to help you build an online course.
- Build Your Business Through Inbound Marketing, by Ninja Academy.
- CONTENT MARKETING ON AUTOPILOT, by Brian Casel. A free mail course on content marketing.
- Design Pitfalls. A free course on design by David Kadavy.
- E-Course Starter Kit. This is an excellent introduction on e-Learning and how to develop a course by Dr. Kelly Edmonds!
- eMail1K. An excellent course for developing your e-mail list!
- Goal Setting 101. This is an excellent small course on how to set your goals and achieve them!
- Java Tutorial for Beginners: Learn in 7 Days
- How to Start a Podcast: Pat’s Complete Step-By-Step Podcasting Tutorial. A podcast tutorial by Pat Flynn!
- Jumpstart Your Email List. List building development by Bryan Harris.
- Kopywriting Kourse. A copywriting guide by Neville Medhora.
- Launch your Book to Bestseller (And sell your first 10,000 copies). A free course for e-book publishing.
- Learn to code | Codecademy. A code learning site for people want to learn more about the mechanics of the applications and software. Excellent site!
- Online Marketing Training by Quick Sprout University. This is a series of online training relating to marketing. Excellent marketing resources.
- Startup Sales Course. A free course to help you make better sales.
- The Blog Audience Blueprint. An excellent course on blogging by Melyssa Griffin.
- The Getting Started Course. Is a free course on financials.
- Pricing Course. A free course on pricing.
e-Learning & Courses Development Platforms
- CourseSites by Blackboard
- Coursmos [affiliate]
- Moodle – Open-source learning platform
- Saba (Intelligent Talent Management System – Unified Learning Platforms – LMS)
- Teachable (Create and Sell Your Own Online Courses)
- Udemy (Online Courses Anytime, Anywhere)
- WP Courseware
- A TAX GUIDE FOR INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS AND THE COMPANIES WHO HIRE THEM, by Justin Gomer & Jackson Hille
- AN ESSENTIAL GUIDE TO SWOT ANALYSIS, by Justin Gomer & Jackson Hille
- Creating a Business Plan
- First Site Guides
- How to Start a Blog – Easy step-by-step guide, create a blog in 20 minutes.
- The 3-Step Formula I Used to Get 10,000 Subscribers in 15 Months (the last web traffic guide you’ll ever need), by Scott Dinsmore. A comprehensive guide for list building. Must read!
- The Beginners Guide To Online Marketing, by NEIL PATEL & RITIKA PURI. An introductory guide on online marketing. Excellent resource.
- The Complete Guide to Crowdfunding Your Book, by Tom Morkes. A guide on how you finance your book via crowdfunding!
- The Definitely Guide to Copywriting. A copywriting guide by Neil Patel and Joseph Putnam
- THE FREELANCER’S ESSENTIAL GUIDE TO BUSINESS AND TAXES, by Justin Gomer & Jackson Hille
- The Guide To Strategic Writing: How to Get Traffic, Subscribers & Sales With Your Articles, by TIM SOULO. One of the most comprehensive guides on strategic writing. Must read!
- The Hustler’s Guide To Getting Your First 1,000 Email Subscribers With Content Marketing, by Danavir Sarria. A list building guide. Excellent approach!
- The Ultimate Book Launch and Marketing Guide (and Infographic), by Danny Ini. One of the most comprehensive marketing guides you will ever read.
- The Ultimate Guide to Becoming a Successful Freelance Marketer, by Danny Ini. An excellent guide by Danny Ini on how to become a freelancer.
- The Ultimate Guide to Ecommerce Product Pages, by OptiMonk. A guide on how to develop effective product pages.
- The Ultimate Guide to Getting Featured on Podcasts (and why you should), by TAYLOR PEARSON. A guide on how you get interviewed for podcasts.
- The Ultimate Guide to Personal Productivity Methods, by TRICINA ELLIKER. A compilation of personal productivity methods.
- The Ultimate Guide to Publishing Your eBook on Amazon’s Kindle Platform, by PAUL JUN. A how-to guide on how you publish your book on Kindle Platform.
- The Ultimate Resource Guide to Blogger Outreach and Guest Blogging, by Kristi Hines. An excellent collection on guest blogging and how to be featured as a guest blogger.
Health & Safety
- Consumer Dangers
- Consumer Safety .ORG
- Consumer Safety .ORG – Drug Safety
- Freedom From Smoking® Online – a program to help you quit smoking
- Tobacco-Free Life
- RX Dangers
Sites of Interest
- Agents of Efficiency
- American Recall Center: News
- American Recall Center: Resources
- Lift my skills
- Online Reputation Management
- Promotehour (A list of best places to submit your startup)