As a web user, that spends a lot of his time, professionally, on Internet, I found, from time to time, articles and posts of value that I believe that worth to be disseminate to other interested parties.
For the week 07.01.13-07.05.13. I found of interest, the following resources:
- Thinking about money
- How To Launch Anything
- Event Prep: Make it Memorable
- The Art of Intrapreneurship
- Mark Bowden, Tame the Primitive Brain
- When Editors Design: Controlling Presentation In Structured Content
- Why Most Business Partnerships Don’t Work
- Realistic Baseline Expectations
- 7 Questions to Ask About Your Learners Before You Develop Online Training
- The Top 6 e-Learning Industry Trends
- Speak Your Truth: All Your Cells Are Listening
- Top 20 Success Books
- How To Know When It’s Time For A Career Change
- 10 Ways to Reduce Stress at Work That Could Save Your Life
- The Most Disturbing Online Trend
- 7 Actions Every Influencer Can Do on Klout Right Now
- A beginners guide to a ‘tweet’
- Social Networking – The Ultimate Resource
Get my future articles in your inbox!
You like what you read? Join a community of like-minded peers! Get more posts as that in your inbox and get the free ‘On Business & Leadership’ e-Book!