Modern business is not what used to be! Many things have changed either as the result of the technology introduction to day-to-day activities or due to the economic pressure brought by the globalization and the fierce competitiveness of the market.
This is the reason a modern entrepreneur, a business owner or a freelancer should be kept informed of all the current business trends and prepare his/her business to succeed in the new techno-economic environment.
In the following section, I have collected many business articles I found very useful for myself and I believe you should read them.
The business collection of articles I have assembled here contains articles from many business areas as business, online business, consulting, idea generation, innovation, outsourcing, product development, startup companies, etc.
Develop A Consulting Business And Thrive In Digital Market
One of the most critical skills in the modern digital economy is the capability to transfer your experience to the business of other people and make them succeed in their niche market. Either as a consultant, a coach or an expert the capability of providing valid and consistent advice to other entrepreneurs and business owners is a multiplicator of talent, resources, and expertise. Find below some articles to help you do that!
- 5 Reasons to Try Consulting (No Matter What You Want to Do)
- 7 Tips To Become A Successful eLearning Consultant
- 15 Actionable Employee Retention Strategies You Can Use Today
- 100+ Smart Recruitment Strategies to Source Stellar Candidates
- A Manager’s Guide for Delivering Bad News
- Becoming a Management Consultant
- Consulting Is More Than Giving Advice
- Engineering a “Muse” – Volume 2: Case Studies of Successful Cash-Flow Businesses
- How to Engage your Staff at Each Stage of the Employee Lifecycle
- How to Start a Consulting Business: Your First $5k
- Learning Is a Learned Behavior. Here’s How to Get Better at It.
- Recruitment Process
- Tech Employers & Job Satisfaction: How Do They Compare?
- The Simple 8-Step Formula Tom Used to Land His First Coaching Client (Without Spending a Penny on Advertising)
- This Is What Being a Management Consultant Actually Means
Develop Products People Want To Use
It is not always easy to understand what the market wants. Especially so if it concerns products. Find below some business articles on how to develop products people would love to use.
- Inside Firepole: What We Learned From Our Biggest Product Launch Yet
- Making sense of MVP (Minimum Viable Product) – and why I prefer Earliest Testable/Usable/Lovable
- How I Made $10,000 in 24-hours With My First Product (Case Study)
- How To Create A Physical Product 101: Sourcing, Pricing, and Shipping
- Why Product Market Fit is Overrated (and what to focus on instead)
Financing, Investing and Money Management
One of the most important resources in business is… money. Financing a business, investing, and how to manage money is a premium concern for every modern entrepreneur, business owner, and freelancer. Here are some articles and resources that can give you more in-depth knowledge and insight into such topics.
- 88 Passive Income Examples To Inspire
- 101 Ways to Improve Your Credit Rating & Maximise Loan Acceptance
- A GUIDE TO CHOOSING THE BEST PAYMENT GATEWAY FOR YOUR BUSINESS
- Best Balance Transfer Credit Cards for 2019
- Best High-Interest Savings Accounts
- Best Online Banks for 2019
- Budgeting 101
- Earn Money Online: 10 Ways To Make Money Online Right Now (2019)
- HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO DEVELOP A TAXI APPLICATION LIKE UBER?
- How to build a better business credit score
- How to Get Out of Debt For Good Using These 7 Powerful Tips
- How to Retire in Your 30s With $1 Million in the Bank
- How To Start Investing With $10: The Best Apps For Beginner Investors
- Investing in public education earns high marks for greater upward mobility
- The Best Ways To Make Money Online To Get Rich In 7 Days
- The Runway Calculator: How to Travel for 6 Months and Come Back Richer
- Ultimate Guide To Taking Online Surveys For Money (Updated 2019)
Ideas Generation To Launch Your New Ventures
How do you find ideas? Is it easy or difficult? If you are unsure, please consult the following articles and resources:
- 5 Quick Ways To Discover Hidden Content Ideas with Quora
- 7 Surprising Benefits of Writing Down 10 Ideas Everyday Like James Altucher
- 18 Best Idea Generation Techniques
- 28 Ideas for Content Upgrades To Grow Your Email List
- 33 Startup Ideas and What We Can Learn From Them
- Generating New Ideas
- How To Find Awesome Content Marketing Ideas
- Idea Generation
- Where to Steal Ideas for Your Next Blog Post
Outsource To Become More Effective and Focus On What Matters Most!
You cannot do all the things by yourself. Sooner or later you will reach a limit you cannot surpass and you will need help! Here some business articles on outsourcing you can find useful for your objectives as well.
- 7 Fully-Documented Marketing Processes You Can Outsource to a Virtual Assistant
- I bought 25 gigs on Fiverr, spent 302 dollars, and got all this stuff outsourced
- Remote Job Boards – The Complete List
- Tired & Stressed? – The 17 Best Places To Hire A Virtual Assistant
- The 25 Best Sites For Finding Remote Work
- Virtual Assistant Salary: The Definitive Guide (2019)
- Work From Home Jobs – Jobs Aggregator
- Work From Home Jobs: The Top 3 For 2019
Startups Ventures And The Ways Of The Professionals
Startups are a viable and legit business model can provide many advantages today! Especially so, for business want to focus on innovative ideas. Here are some business articles on how to do it!
- 3 Ways to Develop a Successful Startup Idea
- 6 Practical Steps to Learning How to Build a Startup
- 7 Tips For Startup Business Development: David Vs. Goliath
- 10 Rules for Developing a Great Startup Idea
- An Epic List of 100 Growth Hacks for Startups
- Investment Readiness Level Guide: How to Boost Your Startup’s Attractiveness to Venture Capital Investors using the Business Model Canvas
- The Complete List of Growth Hacking Tactics That Every Startup Needs To Know
- How to Develop a Startup Using Email Marketing
- How to Develop an Effective Organizational Structure for Your Startup
- Test your startup idea: A list that took me 8 years to develop
- What You Should Know If You Want To Have An Amazing Launch This Year
Succeed In Business Today
To succeed in business today, resources and assets are not enough. It needs something more to help you build, develop, and sustain your business over the long-run. It needs the right skills, knowledge, tools, and persistence to develop a business that will provide value to its audience. The business articles below can help you in this direction!
- 3 Effective Tips to Organize Your Staff at Your Remote Agency
- 3 Online Jobs You Can Start Today And Make Great Money
- 5 Tactics to Double Your Business in 3 Months
- 5 Tools Small Businesses Love
- 8 Ways to Grow Your Business With A Joint Venture
- 10 Steps I Would Follow To Start Over And Build My Business From Scratch in 3 Months
- 11 Proven Business Models to Start Your Business
- 11 Ways to Measure Employee Productivity – Best Practices to Consider
- 15 Best Project Management Tools to Improve Efficiency and Productivity
- 21 Employee Engagement Ideas (for 2018)
- 22 Inspiring Business Quotes from Real, Successful Entrepreneurs
- 48 Little Known Online Business Tools For Success [the top-secret list]
- 50 Examples of Business Process Automation from the World’s Most innovative Companies
- 80 Need-to-Know Online Shopping Statistics for 2019
- Aspiring senior manager’s guide to writing a career development plan
- App Monetization Guide: 4 Different Ways to Earn Money From Your App
- Augmented Reality And The Construction Industry
- Best Cloud Storage for Photographers 2017
- Best eCommerce Platforms for 2017
- Best Free Job Posting Sites in 2020
- Business Writing Mistakes
- Facetime on Android: Learn How with These Alternatives for Android
- Fresh Ways – How to Make Money Online 2020?
- Beyond Blue – How to Deal with Stress at Work
- How I built a 6-figure online business in 12 months
- How I Built A Successful Service Business to $4k Monthly Recurring Revenue (And How You Can Too)
- How I Made $10,000 in 24-hours With My First Product (Case Study)
- How I made over $50,000 in 1 year traveling the world as a digital nomad
- How Much Privacy Do You Have Online?
- HOW SOFT SKILLS CAN HELP YOU LAND A JOB
- How To Create an App: The Complete Guide
- How to Earn 6-Figures Teaching Online Part-Time
- How to Learn a New Skill and Get Paid for It in 48 Hours
- How to Leverage Your MVP
- How to Recognize & Reward Your Employees
- How to Sell on Amazon: The Complete Guide
- How To Start An Online Business And Start Making Money From Home
- The ultimate data driven antivirus comparison
- The Ultimate Guide To Starting And Scaling An Ecommerce Business
- Job Burnout Prevention Guide: 10 Ways to Keep Your Most Valuable Employees On the Job
- Lean Launch: How to Sell an Idea Before You Build it (a $41,000 case study)
- Nine 80/20 Principles for Entrepreneurs Learned From Writing a Book
- ONLINE BUSINESS TOOLBOX: 230+ Tools for Running a Business Online
- Online Portfolios: How to Setup & What to Include
- Should you consider being a digital nomad in Ubud?
- Spreadsheet CRM: How to Create a Customizable CRM with Google Sheets
- Start looking for a digital nomad job
- The Best Cloud Storage
- The Best Web Hosting of 2017
- The Essential Guide: How to Create A Photography Portfolio Website
- The Fastest Growing Jobs for 2017
- The Future of Technology Is Here, And It’s Called Augmented Reality
- The Google Way of Motivating Employees
- THE MOST ESSENTIAL FEATURES WEBSITES SHOULD HAVE IN 2019
- Testing The 12 Fastest WordPress Hosting Providers
- Three Ways to Improve Your Business Writing Skills
- Transitioning from College to Career: A Guide for New Grads
- Ultimate Guide to Airbnb for Business Travelers
- What Does the Future of Work Look Like?
- What is a digital nomad? And how can I become one?
- Which Is The Best Ecommerce Platform For Entrepreneurs? (Research)
- YOU MAY BE WORKING A 40 HOUR WEEK, BUT YOU’RE WORKING MORE THAN 40 HOURS