Leadership is not about command and control, as many people believe. Nor about imposing to other people things they do not want to do!
It about envisioning a better future and selecting your course of action in order to make it happen. Leadership is also about integrity, grit, raw-modeling, planning, evolution, adaptability, progress, innovation, and deliver on your promises.
That’s why is not always an easy discipline; nor a happy one! The path of leadership is a solitude discipline which concerns and related only to YOU.
In this section I have collected several leadership articles I have found very useful in various situations. Some of these articles have helped me to clarify my goals and change my actions, when that was necessary, while others shed light on things I have not paid attention to!
In this assembly besides the leadership articles, I have collected, I have included articles on personal development, on productivity and effectiveness, because I believe that a competent leader is the one who constantly learning and evolving while remaining productive and efficient. And this requires a lot of work, planning, and commitment.
The Leadership Approach Towards Fulfilling Your Vision
Leadership is an important factor in any aspect of your life. It is not just another skill in your business toolkit but a way of life. Below you will find some articles about leadership can help you form a better understanding of leadership influence in your business and professional life.
- 5 Characteristics of Weak Leaders
- 7 Popular Goal-Setting Strategies That Will Help You Achieve Great Things on Social Media
- 7 Valuable Skills That Top Leaders and High Achievers Have Mastered
- Ask the Strategist: Rules for Collaborating with Driven People
- Be More Than Just An Effective Leader, Build Your Leadership Skills to Be A Great One
- How to Use Storytelling as a Leadership Tool
- Must-Read’s For Creative Builders: 10 Books That’ll Change Your Life
- The Little Known Habit Of Productive Leaders
- Writing Tips For Becoming a Thought Leader
Personal Development & Growth To Become The Person You Want To Be
Is not easy to remain calm and focused on an information overload environment or in today’s frantic way of living. Personal commitment and professional requirements can derail you from what matters most to you and lead you away from the path you have envisioned for yourself. Here are some articles can help you become a better person and a better professional for you, for your friends, for your associates, and for your family.
- 5 steps that will help you discover your true passion
- 93 Research Proven Benefits of Exercise
- How to Create Your Life Plan
- The Self-Imposed Daily Challenging Healthy Activity (SIDCHA) series
- The Stoic: 9 Principles to Help You Keep Calm in Chaos
- The 3 Stages of Failure in Life and Work (And How to Fix Them)
- The True Secret of Success
- The Ultimate Cheat Sheet For Setting Goals
- The Ultimate Guide to Becoming Your Best Self: Build your Daily Routine by Optimizing Your Mind, Body, and Spirit
- Think, Watch, Do: 3 Simple, But Powerful Self-Awareness Exercises
- Why You Need To Train Your Brain To Be More Productive
- WORKOUT: 30 DAYS OF CHANGE
Productivity & Effectiveness To Achieve Your Goals & Objectives
Productivity and Effectiveness should be a major chapter in the life of every intelligent person, entrepreneur, freelancer or business owner. Read here some articles on how to become more productive and effective in your business and in your life.
- 7 Simple Productivity Tips You Can Apply Today, Backed by Science
- 11 Common Time Management Issues When Working From Home
- 50 Tricks to Get Things Done Faster, Better, and More Easily
- Be Productive & Learn Something New With These 13 Apps & Tools For Motivation Monday!
- Bullet Journal – The Analog System for the Digital Age
- Empty Your Inbox with the Trusted Trio
- GTD in 15 minutes – A Pragmatic Guide to Getting Things Done
- How to Create More Margin in Your Life
- Kanban 101: How to Use Kanban Boards to Manage Your Next Project
- Make three lists
- Master the Art of the To-Do List by Understanding How They Fail
- My Current Workflow System
- Productiva Negativa: 7 Tactics to Create More by Doing Less
- Setting the Scene for a Productive Day
- The 4 Steps to Becoming a Powerfully Productive Blogger
- The 10 Mindsets of Highly Productive People
- The Best Music for Study? Boost Productivity with These Proven Tips and Listens
- The Difference Between Effectiveness And Efficiency Explained
- The Problem with Whack-a-Mole Productivity
- The Secret Weapon
- The Ultimate Guide to Business Productivity for Couch Warriors
- Using Email Templates to Say “No” with Grace
- Your To-Do List as a Personal Command Center