Online learning or e-Learning is a relatively new approach with a huge impact in the modern economy.
I have worked more than 23 years in the field with many roles and I can tell you with certainty how demanding and competitive is! But I can also assure you that a suitable course or a proper e-Learning procedure can leverage the advantages of an agency and multiply its competitive advantages.
In a market many people want more skills, competencies, and knowledge to cope with modern technology and processes of an internationalized operation of a firm, online learning provides reliable resources for efficient and impromptu training.
Training-on-demand is not a new requirement but it is an old dream, today can be achieved by the methods tools and processes of the modern e-learning and distance learning! Below you can find the best online learning articles and resources to help you understand, employ and, why not, start working in the field.
Courses To Help You Gain The Skills And Competencies You Need
- 60 Days to Build and Sell Your First Course, by Danny Ini. An excellent free webinar on developing and building your first course.
- 71 Free Online Courses and Tutorials You Haven’t Tried Before, by essaymama.com
- Landing Pages Conversion Course, by Unbounce
- BECOME A TECHNICAL MARKETER. A free email course for getting the essential technical skills you need as a marketer.
- Blogging for Business. A free video course by Tim Soulo of Ahrefs. Get 10 actionable lessons that will teach you how to grow traffic to your blog and turn it into a customer acquisition channel for your business.
- Build an online course. A free course to help you build an online course.
- Build Your Business Through Inbound Marketing, by Ninja Academy.
- CONTENT MARKETING ON AUTOPILOT, by Brian Casel. A free mail course on content marketing.
- Design Pitfalls. A free course on the design by David Kadavy.
- E-Course Starter Kit. This is an excellent introduction on e-Learning and how to develop a course by Dr. Kelly Edmonds!
- eMail1K. An excellent course for developing your e-mail list!
- Goal Setting 101. This is an excellent small course on how to set your goals and achieve them!
- Java Tutorial for Beginners: Learn in 7 Days
- How to Start a Podcast: Pat’s Complete Step-By-Step Podcasting Tutorial. A podcast tutorial by Pat Flynn!
- Jumpstart Your Email List. List building development by Bryan Harris.
- Kopywriting Kourse. A copywriting guide by Neville Medhora.
- Launch your Book to Bestseller (And sell your first 10,000 copies). A free course for e-book publishing.
- Learn to code | Codecademy. A code learning site for people wants to learn more about the mechanics of the applications and software. Excellent site!
- Online Marketing Training by Quick Sprout University. This is a series of online training relating to marketing. Excellent marketing resources.
- Startup Sales Course. A free course to help you make better sales.
- The $100MBA. A community for business and entrepreneurship training for only $100, by Omar Zenhom and Nicole Baldinu. Excellent site and excellent training!
- The Blog Audience Blueprint. An excellent course on blogging by Melyssa Griffin.
- The Getting Started Course. Is a free course on financials.
- Pricing Course. A free course on pricing.
Course Development For Highly Impactful Learning Experience
- 6-figure Blogging: How to Monetize with a Video Course (in 30 days)
- 9 Lessons From an Accidental Course Launch
- 18 Reasons You Shouldn’t Create an Online Course
- E-course Development – Part 1: Discover Demand
- E-course Development – Part 2: The Learning Journey
- E-course Development – Part 3: Building Course Content
- How To Create A Successful Online Course In 5 Easy Steps
- How to launch an online course and make $220,750 in 10 days
- How To Make Money With Udemy and Online Course Marketplaces
- The Ultimate Guide to Launching Your Online Course
- Use Evernote for Your Course Creation Project
- Using Trello to Manage Your Course Creation Project
- You Want to Create a Course, So Why Don’t You?
eLearning For Everyone
- 5 Psychology Principles That eLearning Professionals Should Know
- 6 SIMPLE WAYS TO CONQUER YOUR FEARS OF RETURNING TO SCHOOL
- 7 Factors For Ensuring a Successful eLearning Implementation
- Bloom’s Taxonomy—How to Make Your Studying Perfect?
- Checklist for strong learning design
- IS SOCIAL-EMOTIONAL LEARNING THE FOUNDATION OF SUCCESS?
- Learning Styles: Which One is Mine?
- The 4 Best Tricks to Help Learners Remember Your Content
- The Art of Creating Short, But Effective eLearning Courses
- Three Secrets to Memorable eLearning Experiences
- Top Instructional Design Tips
e-Learning & Courses Development Platforms
- CourseSites by Blackboard
- Coursmos [affiliate]
- LearnWorlds [affiliate]
- Moodle – Open-source learning platform
- Saba (Intelligent Talent Management System – Unified Learning Platforms – LMS)
- Teachable (Create and Sell Your Own Online Courses)
- Udemy (Online Courses Anytime, Anywhere)
- WP Courseware
How to Succeed With Webinars And How To Grow Your Business
- 4 steps to creating your best webinar ever
- 7 Tips For Recording Your First Evergreen Webinar
- 7 Ways to Improve Your Webinars (and Conversion Rate)
- 10 Steps for Planning a Successful Webinar
- 10 Things That Take a Webinar From Good to Great
- 14 Tips To Create And Present A Highly Effective Webinar
- 14 Steps to Hosting a Successful Webinar
- 15 Powerful Webinar Hacks that Profit
- Create and Host a Webinar for Free Using Google+ Hangouts
- Everything You Need to Know About Running a Webinar (And Then Some)
- How to Do a Webinar Using Free or Inexpensive Tools
- How to Do a Webinar Your Audience Will Love
- How to Give a Webinar (and Not Look Like an Idiot)
- How to Host a Live Webinar for FREE Using Google+ Hangouts
- How to Make $10,000 From Your First Webinar
- How to Run Your First Webinar (with No Skills, No Stress and No Budget)
- How to Sell on a Webinar Without Alienating Your Audience
- Increase Webinar Show-Up Rates by 20%