I have devoted a huge amount of time to understand, learn and implement many of the things suggested therein, and I have invested an even greater amount of time to adjust them to my own needs and requirements.
These picks and resources include, but are not limited, to books, blogs, sites, tools, quotes, infographics, presentations, video of interest, etc.
I believe that all these are useful additions to the normal workings of an intelligent person and can help him/her a lot in finalizing his/her course of action.
Finally in this section, among the other resources, I would include and some of my free e-books, distributed to the subscribers of my site or from different channels.
Top Picks, Best Articles & Resources Of Value From the Web
Here, you can find many articles and resources I have found of use! I hope it would help you, too!
- Articles And Posts You Need To Study!
- Infographics Can Make A Difference,
- Interesting Blogs,
- Sites & Resources of Value.
Communities & Groups You May Want to Join In
Below you will find some communities you may want to participate since they are focused on subjects related to this site.
- The Leadership Initiative Community (The Main Community for Leadership Initiative Activities and Enquiries)
- Online Business Hub (A group for people wanting more information about offers, new products, and services)
- STARTUP AND ENTREPRENEURS NETWORK (This is a networking group for startup entrepreneurs.)
- Business Owners, Entrepreneurs & Start-Ups (Business Development is the process of continuously boosting communication, PR, sales and marketing to be & remain successful in the selected (new) markets. Business Owners, Entrepreneurs & Start-Ups is one of the LARGEST moderated community for startups, mentors, founders & investors, consultants on LinkedIn.)
- Coaches and Consultants Connection (The Coaches and Consultant’s Connection was created so members could get fresh perspectives on taking their business to the next level of growth and profitability in today’s world of crazy-busy prospects.)
- CoFoundersLab: The Largest Network of Entrepreneurs Online (CoFoundersLab is the largest network of entrepreneurs providing them access to the resources they need to thrive. CoFoundersLab is the ultimate platform where company creation and growth is fortified.)
- On Startups – The Community For Entrepreneurs (The largest entrepreneurial startup group on LinkedIn with close to 500,000 members.Discuss marketing, sales, financing, operations, hiring and any other startup or small business-related topic.)
- E-Commerce Network (A group about e-commerce issues, covering Strategy, IT Governance, Project & Program Management, Resource Allocation & Roadmap Management, E-Commerce & E-Marketing topics, etc.)
- TED: Ideas Worth Spreading – Unofficial (This is the unofficial TED page on Linkedin. This group is for people that are fans of TED to discuss all things TED and other ideas worth spreading.)
- Consultants Network (A consulting group that unites all strategy, management, marketing, finance, business, IT consultants & freelancers. With over 460,000+ members globally the largest consultancy community on LinkedIn.)
- Rapid E-Learning (Rapid eLearning is a subgroup of Instructional Design and E-Learning Professionals’ group. Organizations can find more than 14K+ people that work as Rapid eLearning Developers, instructional designers and/or as e-Learning professionals in this group.)
- Learning, Education, and Training Professionals Group (This is a group for training professionals, including project managers, instructional designers, developers, learning environment engineers, learning officers and classroom trainers.)
- Association for Talent Development (ATD) (The Association for Talent Development (ATD), formerly ASTD, is the world’s largest association dedicated to those who develop talent in the workplace. These professionals help others achieve their full potential by improving their knowledge, skills, and abilities.)
- Leadership Discussion Forum (Hosted by CCL) (An international group for those who want to connect with others who share an interest in leadership and leadership development.)
- eLearning Global Network (Networking group for professionals working in the eLearning and instructional design industry. The group is for discussions, not marketing and announcements.)
- The eLearning Guild (This is the LinkedIn Group for members of The eLearning Guild, a worldwide community of practice for eLearning professionals: designers, developers, and managers.)
- Training&Development (This group is for those people in the training and development profession. This includes technical training, leadership development, organizational development, and instructional design.)
- eLearning Industry (eLearning Industry (http://elearningindustry.com/) provides the best collection of eLearning articles, eLearning concepts, eLearning software, and eLearning resources on a daily basis.)
Specialized Communities & Forums
This section is dedicated to more specialized communities and forums can help you interact with your peers, gain knowledge and information about your business and gain a better understanding on how the things work, via the live interaction with other people in the same niche or work area!
FYI: My Free e-Books
Bellow, you can find many of my e-Books you can download for free (most of them with registration, sorry about that!)
- Develop Your Path – A Free Leadership Book,
- e-Learning As A Business – A Free e-Learning Book,
- Leadership & Business – A Free Leadership and Business Book,
- The Huge Impact Of Everyday Rituals – A Free Productivity eBook,
- The Leadership Myth,
- The Productive Self,
- My Books On TradePub (Free Business Books).
More Top Picks, Resources & Assets You Should Know About
Some more resources and interesting things!