An excellent video of Dr. John C. Maxwell, presenting the basic ideas and concepts of his book: The 5 Levels of Leadership: Proven Steps to Maximize Your Potential.
In the video, Dr. John C. Maxwell elaborates his ideas about the 5 Levels of Leadership. More specifically, he explains that as far leadership concerns, the:
- Level 1 is related to someone’s Position and is founded on Rights,
- Level 2 is related to someone’s Permission and is founded on Relationships,
- Level 3 is related to someone’s Production (productivity if you like) and is rooted on Results,
- Level 4 is related to someone’s development, the People Development and is based on Reproduction, and
- Level 5 is related to someone’s Pinnacle and is based on Respect.
These, are very useful mental tools that can be used in many situations and Dr. Maxwell, present them in a very comprehensive and accurate way. Definitely a very informative video and a more useful book!
If you find these ideas fascinating and interesting, you need to invest the time to study “The 5 Levels of Leadership: Proven Steps to Maximize Your Potential” while more information you can find in: