I am a business consultant, author, and trainer for more than 25 years and during all this time I never stop learning new things to help me do better my job and provide better services to my clients.
Pivotal role in my professional development had various courses that help me in my professional and personal development while brought me closer to people, procedures, and ideas that help me realize my mistakes and lead me toward the right direction.
Being a professional instructional designer and course developer helps me to filter a lot of ‘noise’ around a topic or course and select the best ones for me and the people want to help reach their personal and business goals.
In this section, I have gathered many courses I have found very useful for my life and my work.
Please take a look and if you feel that I have omitted something important or just need to tell me a hi, just mail me!
Keep on learning!
[sam id=”6″ codes=”true”]
Here are some of the top courses I could recommend to you! These are courses I have attended and I know first hand their value. I recommended them for any entrepreneur, business owner, or freelancer.
- Zero to Course Hero
- Kindle Launch Plan: Publish and Market an Amazon Bestseller
- The 7 Phases & 33 Building Blocks of Every Sales Funnel
- Master strategies and tools that enable individuals and organizations to thrive. Enroll Today!
- The Complete Evernote Mastery Course – Maximize Productivity
- Your Best Just Got Better: Professional Development Course
- Break through obstacles to learning and discover your hidden potential
- Master strategies and tools that enable individuals and organizations to thrive. Enroll Today!
- The Complete Personal Productivity Course.
Courses You Should Consider to Attend!
I use books, courses, and products as tools can leverage your assets, make your business more efficient, and help you grow your business in the right direction. In this section, I have included some of the courses I have found of use and help me realize what it is important and what it is not in the chaos of irrelevant business information and data.
Here you find some excellent courses for your professional development. Here are the courses you should consider to invest on!
- 60 Days to Build and Sell Your First Course, by Danny Ini. An excellent free webinar on developing and building your first course.
- Course Builders Laboratory. Course Builder’s Laboratory is a training and coaching program on building courses that help effectively the service providers who want to build a course. Highly recommendable!
- Define Your Ideal Niche Market. A free course for those wanting a way to define their Ideal Niche Market.
- Digital Business Mastery. A course by Chris Brogan on how to make an online business.
- DIY SEO Academy. A membership to a specialized SEO-SEM Academy to help you solve your online SEO problems without hiring an SEO consultant.
- E-Course Starter Kit. This is an excellent introduction to e-Learning and how to develop a course by Dr. Kelly Edmonds!
- How to Start a Podcast: Pat’s Complete Step-By-Step Podcasting Tutorial. A podcast tutorial by Pat Flynn!
- Jumpstart Your Email List. List building development by Bryan Harris.
- Kopywriting Kourse. A copywriting guide by Neville Medhora.
- Online Course Maker. An excellent course by Chris Brogan, on how to build online courses. Must see!
- The $100MBA. A community for business and entrepreneurship training for only $100, by Omar Zenhom and Nicole Baldinu. Excellent site and excellent training!
More Courses To Help You Gain The Skills And Competencies You Need
In this section, I have included some more courses (mostly free) you should consider of participating in! These courses cover a board area of business expertise and can be proven particular of use for small business owners and freelancers.
- 71 Free Online Courses and Tutorials You Haven’t Tried Before, by essaymama.com
- Landing Pages Conversion Course, by Unbounce
- BECOME A TECHNICAL MARKETER. A free email course for getting the essential technical skills you need as a marketer.
- Blogging for Business. A free video course by Tim Soulo of Ahrefs. Get 10 actionable lessons that will teach you how to grow traffic to your blog and turn it into a customer acquisition channel for your business.
- Build an online course. A free course to help you build an online course.
- Build Your Business Through Inbound Marketing, by Ninja Academy.
- CONTENT MARKETING ON AUTOPILOT, by Brian Casel. A free mail course on content marketing.
- Design Pitfalls. A free course on the design by David Kadavy.
- Free digital skills courses for all levels from FutureLearn. Discover free digital skills courses for all levels.
- eMail1K. An excellent course for developing your e-mail list!
- Goal Setting 101. This is an excellent small course on how to set your goals and achieve them!
- Java Tutorial for Beginners: Learn in 7 Days. An excellent Java tutorial for people who want to start coding in Java.
- Launch your Book to Bestseller (And sell your first 10,000 copies). A free course for e-book publishing.
- Learn to code | Codecademy. A code learning site for people wants to learn more about the mechanics of the applications and software. Excellent site!
- Online Marketing Training by Quick Sprout University. This is a series of online training relating to marketing. Excellent marketing resources.
- Startup Sales Course. A free course to help you make better sales.
- The Blog Audience Blueprint. An excellent course on blogging by Melyssa Griffin.
- The Getting Started Course. It is a free course on financials.
- Pricing Course. A free course on pricing.
- Effective List Building Tactics. ELBT is a 10-day free crash course that teaches you what you need to know about list building. Please, check it out!
- Your Niche Market. This is a small free course for entrepreneurs, business owners, and freelancers who want to grow their business.
Sites You Could Find Courses for Your Professional Development
I use and participate in many learning-oriented sites to get the resources I need for my work or for distributing mine courses. Below you can find some services and platforms with courses and tutorials for almost any craft, and profession. Many of them are free or really inexpensive to fit in your budget.
- Alison. Alison offers more than 1000 high-quality courses with 9 distinctive categories for learners worldwide. Learners can access various types of courses.
- CreativeLive. A community of innovators, doers, and hustlers made stronger by their diversity. CreativeLive features a diversity of top courses thought by the best tutors.
- CourseCraft. CourseCraft provides everything you need to build superbly designed self-paced online courses. Share your passion, make money, and help people level up their lives today.
- Coursera. An excellentonline learning site offering a wide range of courses. You can join most courses for free to boost your learning and even if you want to receive certification for your skills.
- edX. edX is an active learning platform with many premium courses ranging anywhere between behavior psychology, meteorology to medicine. Take a look at it!
- FutureLearn. Learn 100% online with world-class universities and industry experts. Develop your career, learn a new skill, or pursue your hobbies with flexible online courses.
- Iversity. Iversity is often described as the European equivalent of Coursera. Iversity has European partners like the University of Buckingham, Jacobs University, the European University Institute, Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences, and others. Much like Coursera, Iversity offers a wide range of completely free programs.
- Khan Academy. A nonprofit organization with the mission to provide a free, world-class education for anyone, anywhere.
- LinkedIn Learning (formerly Lynda). Explore over 16,000 free and paid courses to rise to any moment.
- Masterclass. Learn anytime, anywhere, at your own pace.
- Pluralsight. The tech skills platform that provides web development, IT certification and online training that helps you move forward with the right technology and the right skills. Thousands of ondemand courses for popular programming languages, developer tools and more!
- Skillshare. Skillshare is an online learning community with thousands of classes for creative and curious people, on topics including illustration, design, photography, video, freelancing, and more. On Skillshare, millions of members come together to find inspiration and take the next step in their creative journey.
- Tabletwise. TabletWise is an online learning community that provides thousands of classes. TabletWise allows its users to gain new skills, discover opportunities, take care of themselves, and to share their expertise with the world.
- Teachable. Teachable is an all-in-one platform that helps you create and sell courses online. Teachable handles everything from web hosting to payment processing. We want to give you more time so you can focus on what matters—creating awesome online courses.
- Thinkific. Thinkific is a software platform that enables entrepreneurs to create, market, sell, and deliver their own online courses. Our mission is no less than to revolutionize the way people learn and earn online by giving them the tools they need to turn their expertise into a sustainable business that impacts both them and their audience.
- Udacity. Advance your career with online courses in programming, data science, artificial intelligence, digital marketing, and more. Built with industry leaders.
- Udemy. Udemy is the leading global marketplace for teaching and learning, connecting millions of students to the skills they need to succeed.