This is my ‘NOW’ page, a running log of my current activities (an idea by Derek Sivers) and of what I am doing now (here is my relate profile)! Check my latest news here!
Presently I am involved in many activities and projects continuation or launching (both personal and business ones). Some are totally new, some are older. All of them, though, need a rather large amount of my attention!
At the moment I’m:
- updating my NOW page (obviously!)
- redesign my blog (I am adding new sections, functionalities, etc.) and I am adding some more pages
- doing SEO optimization for some of my older articles
- focusing on SEO, traffic and list building issues
- updating my infrastructure (I use now WP Rocket for caching. Much faster!).
- focusing more on marketing and I have started to employ Mautic for marketing and email purposes
- starting to use certain CRM systems and modules to identify more opportunities for my audience
- developing questionnaires and surveys to understand more what my audience wants
- employing more quizzes as a better way to interact with people and drive traffic to your site
- developing my affiliates network while I participating in the launching of products and services I have used and I’d like to recommend more
- actively engaged in developing the Leadership Initiative Community
- finishing up a new book (I am still writing…)
- developing a free email course for email productivity
- designing some e-learning courses
- write a content marketing book
- adding some more functionality in my Leadership Initiative site (I am thinking to use it mainly for service provision, and for that reason, I add LMS and forum modules, while I start using some membership plugins for training)
- adding a scheduling page for having clear communication with the people want to reach me
- developing some more landing pages for older products and services and building some new
- correcting some landing pages
- integrating peripheral systems (as external landing pages systems, webinar systems, etc.) with this site
- helping people to understand and use effectively basic business and marketing concepts (via consulting, training, mentoring and coaching)
- launching some new projects
- reading interesting books, blogs, and articles
- assembling the basic resources for launching a new podcast
- participate in the development of a new store assembling resources from major online shops (like Amazon, eBay, and more)
- developing, and promoting a new site with the most popular courses for new entrepreneurs the Leaders Training Club
- maintaining my Leadership Training Academy in Thinkific (2 more courses coming soon, one on content marketing and one in podcasting)
- preparing my Greek Site for my Greek audience
- actively maintaining my Amazon page
- maintaining my sales site on Gumroad
- preparing a membership site for people to want more personal interaction and assistance on marketing and course development
- preparing a new newsletter for online business and marketing
- formalizing my consulting practice with a more active presence at Maven and Clarity
- writing here, here and here!
The last update was on June 26, 2019.
The “Now” page is an original idea by Derek Sivers as a mean for better communication and interaction with his readers. Derek has made public and promoted this idea as a live log of what everyone does at the moment. I found the concept excellent so I adopted it, deciding to create a Now page on my site!