You’ve decided it’s time to get organized, but how do you decide which productivity tool or app is the right one for you?
Why? There are many reasons:
- You might be tempted to download a few tools that assist with various tasks but consider getting one good tool that can manage all of these tasks for you. It will be easier to get to know one tool and use it, rather than use several.
- Consider cost. Some tools are free and others you have to pay for.
- Read user reviews before you commit to a particular tool. This might help in your decision-making process.
- Write down the most important aspects that you want to achieve in your productivity quest. You can focus on these aspects to find the best tool to suit your needs.
- Will the tool support your mobile device/operating system? Can you get support if needs are?
- Do you need a tool that allows you to share data with others? Check that the tool offers this feature.
- Test the tool or take a trial of it to see if you like it. You can always switch if it doesn’t offer what you need.
For more great info check out the source of this infographic at Name Badges International