If you are serious about sales, then you need a good Customer Relationship Management approach or CRM for short. Customers are the most important part of your business and you aim at providing them with constant value and information about your products and services.
Customer Relationship Management basically is:
an approach to managing a company’s interaction with current and future customers. It often involves using technology to organize, automate, and synchronize sales, marketing, customer service, and technical support.(Wikipedia: Customer relationship management)
In order to implement CRM procedures in a company, you need a system that would permit you to control the whole path of a sales process, from leads and prospects to the final sale. This is the role of modern CRM systems!
But as a small business owner, you don’t want to spend too much money or time to exploit effectively such a system. You need something that you can use easily, it is accessible for everywhere you do business and it is cheap!
There are many CRMs in the market today, most of them oriented to medium to large companies, implementing various business and sales operations.
But you need something light, that can help you and your sales team to do sales, rather than spend too much time to learn the technology.
Here comes in play the new free HubSpot CRM [not an affiliate link].
Its major advantages of HubSpot CRM are:
- It is light
- It is web based
- Have a smooth learning curve (not too much time for learning and using it)
- Covers the basic sales process of a small company
- Have centralized database of contacts, companies, tasks, interactions and deals
- Works seamlessly with your existing tools
- Provide you with the tools to permit you to connect with your prospects and leads
- Provides integrated dashboard
- It is flexible and easily adjustable
- It is free
Take a look at it! Perhaps it may help you to structure and enhance your sales process and bring you closer to “close the deals” you want!