Welcome to Season 1, Episode 2 of the Leadership Execution Podcast. In this episode, today’s guest Liam Martin and I discuss entrepreneurship and what it takes to start a business today.
Liam’s main interest is marketing and process design for remote teams while he focuses on online tutoring, business development, data analysis, outsourcing, remote work, and staffing.
A discussion with Liam is always an interesting one. Let’s hear what he have to say.
Listen to the Podcast
In this podcast you will find out:
- Who Liam Martin is and his course towards entrepreneurship.
- What entrepreneurship and business in general means to him.
- How did he shift from a “regular job” mindset to a full-time entrepreneurship mentality?
- What’s his daily habits and routines?
- How did he start developing his companies?
- If his current status reflects his own path towards his goals or it is a model for everyone to follow
- What would he advise a new entrepreneur?
Join the Discussion
To be a leader or an entrepreneur, it means to reflect, to act, to change and to learn. But a primary function of a leader is to share. A podcast can provoke many insights, comments, views, and one of my favorite parts is to provide you with the incentives and the inspiration to make a difference. That’s why I invite you to join this conversation, by sharing your views and insights on what Liam said!
Moreover, I’d like to provoke you a little further, with a question!
Question: Why you don’t have to quit your day job? What other steps do you think you can take in order to become an entrepreneur? You can leave a comment by clicking here.
If you want more information about the topics of this podcast you can explore the following resources:
- Make a Difference [Post]
- 5 Ideas to Help Advance Your Career as an Entrepreneur Rapidly [Post]
- The Characteristics Of A Great Entrepreneur [Post]
- Towards Personal Productivity [Book]
- The Simplicity Book [Book]
- TimeDoctor [Service]
- Staff.com [Service]
Subscribe To The Podcast
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe:
Help Us Spread The Word!
If you like the podcast, please help up to promote it to the people they most interested in its topics. If you want to help please comment on the topics found more interesting and share it with your friends to your social media. That would help us increase the visibility of this show. Thank you very much for all your efforts!