Welcome to Season 1, Episode 9 of the Leadership Execution Podcast and thank you, everyone, for listening. In this episode, I’d like to invite you to listen to Hamid Safaei the bestselling author of First-Class Leadership and a consultant helping leaders & Entrepreneurs to multiply their results. Please, join the discussion!
Hamid has a long course of professional activities in the areas of consulting and coaching. He has led successful business transformations for a number of Fortune Global 500 companies.
He has developed ImOcean Academy, a unique institute where he applies first-class coaching tools and techniques combined with best practices.
He regularly publishes learnings on www.imoceanacademy. com and www.first-class-leadership.com on subjects such as leadership, realizing goals and dreams, target setting, and bringing potential to fruition.
Listen to this episode of Leadership Initiative Podcast the thoughts and approaches of Hamid on how to develop, train and coach leaders and successful entrepreneurs.
What you will read in this article:
Listen To The Podcast
In this podcast you will find out:
- Who is Hamid Safaei, how he started, why and what he can do for you,
- How he “shifted” from a “regular job” to his own profession,
- What are his personal habits and how they help him to master his vision, his calendar, and his direction,
- Why he has written the “First-Class Leadership” and how this book can influence your life and business,
- What are the books he would recommend, and
- What advice would he give to a new entrepreneur?
Notes From The Show
- Set the rules when you own the business.
- Cultivate a positive mindset to succeed in business and life,
- Use, change, or develop proper habits, mindset and attitudes to organize effectively your life,
- If you are not ready to pay the price you won’t have a success,
- Do what you love!
Connect With Hamid Safaei
Additional Resources Related To This Episode
If you want more information about the topics of this podcast you can explore the following resources:
- ImOcean Academy [Site],
- www.first-class-leadership.com. [Site],
- Hamid Safaei [Article],
- Helping you become the better Leader with Hamid Safaei [Media],
- Here’s what Gerry Robert says about Hamid Safaei [Media],
- What relations and clients say about Hamid Safaei [Media],
- Facts about Hamid Safaei [Media],
- Develop an Inquisitive Entrepreneurship Mindset [Book],
- The Huge Impact of Everyday Rituals – The Multiplying Effect of Daily Habits [Book],
- First-Class Leadership [Book]
- The Simplicity Book [Book]
Join The Discussion
To be a leader or an entrepreneur, it means to reflect, to act, to change and to learn. But a primary function of a leader is to share.
A podcast can provoke many insights, comments, views, and one of my favorite parts is to provide you with the incentives and the inspiration to make a difference.
That’s why I invite you to join this conversation, by sharing your views and insights on how you could establish trusts with your clients!
Moreover, I’d like to provoke you a little further, with a small question!
Question: Do you like to become a better leader or a better entrepreneur? Are you doing what you love? You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Subscribe To The Podcast
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe:
Help Me Spread The Word!
If you like the podcast, please help up to promote it to the people they most interested in its topics. If you want to help please comment on the topics found more interesting and share it with your friends to your social media. That would help us increase the visibility of this show.