Welcome to Season 1, Episode 10 of the Leadership Execution Podcast and thank you, everyone, for listening. In this episode, I’d like to invite you to listen to Michael Bungay Stanier founder of Box of Crayons, coach, and best selling author. He aims at infecting with the possibility virus many people around the globe! Please, join the discussion and take notes! Michael has a lot to say today!
But who really is Mr. Stanier?
Michael Bungay Stanier is the founder and CEO of Box of Crayons (one of the leading companies in consulting, training and coaching areas), award-winning coach and top-notch author.
Michael has developed Box of Crayons as an organization to help other organizations do less good work and more great work.
He’s the author of several books, including the Do More Great Work and the Get Unstuck & Get Going…on the stuff that matters. Michael has written for or been featured in numerous publications including Business Insider, Fast Company, Forbes, The Globe & Mail, and The Huffington Post.
Michael’s most recent book, The Coaching Habit, has sold more than 500,000 copies and has been the #1 coaching book on Amazon since its release.
Michael is a Rhodes Scholar and was recently recognized as the #3 Global Coaching Guru and recently is focused his attention on performance management.
His dream is to “infect a billion people with the possibility virus” and help them focus on what matters most.
Listen to this episode of Leadership Initiative Podcast the thoughts and approaches of Hamid on how to develop, train and coach leaders and successful entrepreneurs.
What you will read in this article:
Listen To The Podcast
In this podcast you will find out:
- Who is Michael Bungay Stanier and how he started,
- What it means to practice business and develop a portofolio of things,
- What the difference of good work versus great work,
- Why he want to infect with the possibility virus a billion people, and
- What advice would he give to a new entrepreneur?
Notes From The Show
- How to stay curious,
- What are the right questions for a coach/consultant,
- How to develop your craft,
- What are the books you should definitely read, and
- What you can do to focus on what matters to you (doing great work)
Connect With Michael Bungay Stanier
Additional Resources Related To This Episode
If you want more information about the topics of this podcast you can explore the following resources:
- Box of Crayons [Site],
- The Coaching Habit [Book]
- Do More Great Work [Book]
- Get Unstuck & Get Going…on the stuff that matters [Book]
- The Coaching Habit – A Book And A Roadmap To Make You A Better Leader And Coach [Article]
- Glimpses of a Changing Scenery: How to Use Leadership, Science & Productivity Strategies to Win the Business Game [Book]
- The Simplicity Book [Book]
Join The Discussion
To be a leader or an entrepreneur, it means to reflect, to act, to change and to learn. But a primary function of a leader is to share.
A podcast can provoke many insights, comments, views, and one of my favorite parts is to provide you with the incentives and the inspiration to make a difference.
That’s why I invite you to join this conversation, by sharing your views and insights on how you could establish trusts with your clients!
Moreover, I’d like to provoke you a little further, with a small question!
Question: Do you want to become a better coach and a better person? Do you want to do more great work? You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Subscribe To The Podcast
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe:
Help Me Spread The Word!
If you like the podcast, please help up to promote it to the people they most interested in its topics. If you want to help please comment on the topics found more interesting and share it with your friends to your social media. That would help us increase the visibility of this show.