Do you know how to become super-efficient by keeping track of everything concerns you. The fact is that it is not easy, today, to keep up with all the things you need to perform and do while keeping a keen eye on the important things around you. Neither to Get Thing Done (!!!) in a smooth and secure way that can satisfy your needs and requirements.
There are tools, of course, that can help you organize all the things you need to focus on, in a natural manner. Tools like Evernote!
Over time each one of us has developed a unique system for doing what needs to get done. I am sure you do, as I have done!
But whatever system you use, one of its core components is the taking notes part.
You need to record, keep track, jot down notes, monitor processes, keep up things for further study, etc. And this is the power of Evernote.
It helps me keep notes, track events, set reminders, collaborate with co-workers, and most importantly to work from every device knowing that all my notes would be available in any device I choose to work on.
This is one of the power features I love in this application the other ones include the:
- mail account to send emails or notes you want to read later ( one of the best hacks I have learned over time, is to use the Evernote account for subscribing to the various newsletters),
- notebooks and tags,
- sync and document/pdf facilities,
- web clipper for storing web pieces of interest,
- usage and employment of various templates and the
- collaboration facilities which can help you do important work with other people.
From a business point of view, Evernote is ideal for small businesses because it permits you to collect, process, and organize all your tasks, notes, and your project in an easy and inexpensive way.
There is not just one reason for using Evernote vs. Microsoft’s OneNote for example or other similar applications.
Your reasons depend mainly on the organization scheme you used, your requirements, and your workflow. But there are convincing arguments for the use of Evernote for business and personal reasons.
Some of these reasons may be pertinent as the one’s Carl Pullein presents in the following video:
Take a look at it and tell me what do you think?
For more reading please check the following resources
- 38 Things You Should Save in Evernote
- The 15 Best Ways to Use Evernote
- How I Organize Evernote
- Notes Everywhere!
- How to use Evernote to organize your life
- The Case for an Effective Note-Taking Practice
- Do you keep a secret?
- Evernote GTD: How to Use Evernote for Getting Things Done
- Master Evernote: The Unofficial Guide to Organizing Your Life with Evernote (Plus 75 Ideas for Getting Started)
- The Master Note System: A New Way to Use Evernote to Organize Your Life
- Evernote: From Note Taking to Life Mastery: 100 Eye-Opening Techniques and Sneaky Uses of Evernote that Experts Don’t Want You to Know (Evernote Essentials)
- Evernote For Dummies
- Evernote: The Secret to Using the Evernote App to Maximize Productivity, Complete Projects, and Organize Your Life: Avoid Distraction and Get More Done as a Creative Person using Evernote
- Evernote for Business and Students: Use Evernote for Your Everyday Life
- The Unofficial Guide to Using Evernote with David Allen’s System
- Improve your productivity with Evernote.: The premier Evernote manual for getting things done.