Welcome to Season 1, Episode 6 of the Leadership Execution Podcast and thank you, everyone, for listening. In this episode, I’d like to share some thoughts on what makes me (you, us) special. I believe everyone is a special person and has a specific role and mission to life. These are some ideas on how to define that and what can we do to become more effective! Please, join the discussion!
I made this podcast with the ideas I have developed in this article! My main argument is that action does not suffice to bring the results you want. It needs to combine together thought and action in order to achieve your objectives in life and business.
What you will read in this article:
Listen To The Podcast
In this podcast you will find out:
- What it means to be special,
- What you need to do, and
- How to achive it!
Join The Discussion
To be a leader or an entrepreneur, it means to reflect, to act, to change and to learn. But a primary function of a leader is to share.
A podcast can provoke many insights, comments, views, and one of my favorite parts is to provide you with the incentives and the inspiration to make a difference.
That’s why I invite you to join this conversation, by sharing your views and insights on how you could establish trusts with your clients!
Moreover, I’d like to provoke you a little further, with a question!
Question: Do you know what makes you a special person? And how do you manifest that? You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Additional Resources Related To Accountability Topics
If you want more information about the topics of this podcast you can explore the following resources:
- What Makes You Special? [Post]
- My Personal Leadership Approach! [Post]
- BEST PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT PODCASTS YOU NEED TO LISTEN IN 2017 [Post]
- 7 Ways to Develop Daily Discipline [Post]
- I Started Saying ‘No’ to These 6 Things. My Life and My Business Got a Lot Better. [Post]
- The Better You Know Yourself, the More Resilient You’ll Be [Post]
- Glimpses of a Changing Scenery: How to Use Leadership, Science & Productivity Strategies to Win the Business Game [Book]
- The Simplicity Book [Book]
- Personal Development for Smart People: The Conscious Pursuit of Personal Growth [Book]
- Principles: Life and Work [Book]
Subscribe To The Podcast
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe:
Help Me Spread The Word!
If you like the podcast, please help up to promote it to the people they most interested in its topics. If you want to help please comment on the topics found more interesting and share it with your friends to your social media. That would help us increase the visibility of this show.