Welcome to Season 1, Episode 11 of the Leadership Execution Podcast and thank you, everyone, for listening. In this episode, I’d like to invite you to listen to Tom Libelt serial entrepreneur, podcaster and digital marketer extraordinaire. Tom has a huge experience in building businesses and today shares some of his insights with you!
Who is Tom Libelt you would ask? Tom Libelt is an entrepreneur and marketer having built many businesses in the past.
He is also the creator and host of the following podcasts:
Currently, Tom is the co-founder of the “We Create Online Courses” that helps authors, coaches & speakers create their online courses.
Listen to this episode of Leadership Initiative Podcast the thoughts and approaches of Tom on Businesses, Sales and Marketing.
What you will read in this article:
Listen To The Podcast
In this podcast you will find out:
- Who is Tom Libelt and how he started,
- What is the number one skill for a modern entrepreneur,
- What it takes to become effective in your work,
- How to manage your money and your resources.
Notes From The Show
- The ability to sell is something you need to develop in order to start to become a successful entrepreneur.
- You need to focus on what you do best and leave the rest to the most suitable people.
- You need to have something to sell before starting making business connections.
- [SMART TIP] You never should spend more than you earn.
- You always need to check around for new opportunities/
Connect With Tom Libelt
Additional Resources Related To This Episode
If you want more information about the topics of this podcast you can explore the following resources:
- Shogun: The First Novel of the Asian saga [Book]
- Towards Personal Productivity [Book]
- Glimpses of a Changing Scenery: How to Use Leadership, Science & Productivity Strategies to Win the Business Game [Book]
- The Simplicity Book [Book]
- The Art Of Selling Online [Book]
Join The Discussion
To be a leader or an entrepreneur, it means to reflect, to act, to change and to learn. But a primary function of a leader is to share.
A podcast can provoke many insights, comments, views, and one of my favorite parts is to provide you with the incentives and the inspiration to make a difference.
That’s why I invite you to join this conversation, by sharing your views and insights on how you could establish trust with your clients!
Moreover, I’d like to provoke you a little further, with a small question!
Question: Do you want to become a better entrepreneur? Do you want to build a business online? You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Subscribe To The Podcast
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe:
Help Me Spread The Word!
If you like the podcast, please help up to promote it to the people they most interested in its topics. If you want to help please comment on the topics found more interesting and share it with your friends to your social media. That would help us increase the visibility of this show.