The Monthly Review for April 2014 is a collection of the most interesting posts and articles, presented in this blog and articles of interest from around the web!
If you enjoy my monthly roundup and the content of this blog, please join me and on the other social media sites I’m active (check and the sidebar!). You would find either a Leadership Initiative dedicated page or me in Google+, in Twitter, in Facebook and in Pinterest. In these sites, I occasionally share as well interesting material, posts, articles and links of interest from all over the web.
Here is this month’s posts from this blog, and other links, articles, and content of interest I’ve found of value!
Takis Athanassiou Posts for April 2014
- Marketing Is About You!
- History Will Teach Us Nothing?
- How to Speed-Up Your Decisions!
- A Simple Guide to Becoming an Ethical Blogger
- The 7 Stages of Small Business Success [Infographic]
- The Power of Templates
- Profiling Of Self Or Personal Branding
- A Highly Effective Blogging Framework!
- I Need Your Help!
Post Of Interest From The Archive
- Top 21 Of The Most Interesting Blogs In My Reading List
- On Strategy: What Is Exactly Strategy? (and what it is not!)
- Strategy vs. Tactics
- 7 Laws for Leadership Development
- Do you like Analog Systems?
- Strategic Infection Points & The Lost of Topple Rate
- How To Lead With Impact?
Other Posts Of Interest For April 2014
- The cure or the story?
- The Crossroads of Should and Must
- Trust and attention, the endless dance
- If It Could Not Be Shown Off…
- Writing Your Story Could Be the Most Important Thing You Ever Do
- They’re your words, choose them
Question: Do you find the monthly review useful? Please comment.