The Monthly Review for March 2014 is a collection of the most interesting posts and articles, presented in this blog and articles of interest from around the web!
If you enjoy my monthly roundup and the content of this blog, please join me and on the other social media sites I’m active (check and the sidebar!). You would find either a Leadership Initiative dedicated page or me in Google+, in Twitter, in Facebook and in Pinterest. In these sites, I occasionally share as well interesting material, posts, articles and links of interest from all over the web.
Here is this month’s posts from this blog, and other links, articles and content of interest I’ve found of value!
Takis Athanassiou Posts for March 2014
- The Fine Art Of Negotiation
- A Case Against Leadership
- 2 Organization Schemes
- A Glimpse In My Workflow
- Agile Management For Today’s Requirements!
- How to Deal With Negative People!
- The Most Famous Start-Ups In History [Inforgraphic]
- A Day Off The Grid!
My Posts On Other Sites/Blogs
This month I have the honor of publishing some of my articles in 3rd sites and blogs. Here, they are:
- A Way Of Doing The Things Right! (A guest post I wrote for the blog of Joseph Lalonde)
- 8 Tasks Successful CEOs Do Before Work! (An article I wrote for LinkedIn)
Post Of Interest From The Archive
- Top 21 Of The Most Interesting Blogs In My Reading List
- On Strategy: What Is Exactly Strategy? (and what it is not!)
- Strategy vs. Tactics
- 7 Laws for Leadership Development
- Do you like Analog Systems?
- Strategic Infection Points & The Lost of Topple Rate
- How To Lead With Impact?
Other Posts Of Interest For March 2014
- How To Plan Blog Posts Better And Get The Traffic You Deserve
- How to Get a Job at Google
- Develop the Leaders You’ve Been Overlooking
- The debilitating myth of musical chairs
Question: Do you find the monthly review useful? Please comment.
Please note: I reserve the right to delete comments that are offensive or off-topic.