The Monthly Review for May 2014 is a collection of the most interesting posts and articles, presented in this blog and articles of interest from around the web!
This month I started, again, my 2014 readers survey in order to find more information about the preferences of my readers.
As a lot of my readers have noticed, this month I change the basic theme of my site, using, now the Get Noticed! Theme for WordPress. At the same time, I start employing a new plug-in the Popup Domination, something that, hopefully, make more easily the subscription in my site.
If you enjoy my monthly roundup and the content of this blog, please join me and on the other social media sites I’m active (check and the sidebar!). You would find either a Leadership Initiative dedicate page or me in Google+, in Twitter, in Facebook and in Pinterest. In these sites, I occasionally share as well interesting material, posts, articles and links of interest from all over the web.
Here is this month’s posts from this blog, and other links, articles and content of interest I’ve found of value!
What you will read in this article:
Takis Athanassiou Posts for May 2014
- Do You Like To Be An Email Savvy Person?
- Please Take My 2014 Readers Survey!
- Leadership Is About Support!
- What To Keep In Mind To Have a Better Career
- How To Write 4 In Between 5?
- How To Build Momentum And Awareness
- New Site Design Redux!
- Picking The Right Leaders
Post Of Interest From The Archive
- Top 21 Of The Most Interesting Blogs In My Reading List
- A Highly Effective Blogging Framework!
- What Exactly Strategy Is? (and what it is not!)
- Strategy vs. Tactics
- 7 Laws for Leadership Development
- Do you like Analog Systems?
- Strategic Infection Points & The Lost of Topple Rate
- How To Lead With Impact?
- Profiling Of Self Or Personal Branding
Other Posts Of Interest For May 2014
- Your choice
- Notes: Human Capital Meetup
- 10 Strategies Quick Learners Use To Pick Up Anything
- Thoughts on culture & community
- What I Intend to Tell Marketers on the VOCUS Webinar
Question: Do you find the monthly review useful? Please comment.