The Monthly Review For November 2013 is a compilation of many interesting topics from this blog and from around the web.
This month I have continued my 2013 Readers Survey. It is an important part of my strategy (and of all the strategies, I think) to have more information about my readers. Please if you do not notice it, take the survey. Your input and opinion are very important to me!
If you enjoy my monthly roundup and the content of this blog, please join me and on the other social media sites I’m active (check and the sidebar!). You would find either a Leadership Initiative dedicate page or me in Google+, in Twitter, in Facebook and in Pinterest. In these sites, I occasionally share as well interesting material, posts, articles and links of interest from all over the web.
Here are this month’s posts from this blog, and other links, articles and content of interest I’ve found of value!
Takis Athanassiou Posts for November 2013
- Why You Should Probably Start Blogging
- Social Media Makes the Online Business World Go ‘Round
- Some Basic Leadership Principles To Think About
- Do You Have Some Reasons for Blogging?
- How to Survive a Boredom Meeting
- WorkFlowy: A very special notetaking application!
- How to Regain Your Momentum
- On Accountability
- The Most Effective Ways of Popularizing Your Blog
- When Time Management Is Effective?
- How to Foster Good Internet Behavior
- On Personal Boundaries
My Posts on Other Sites
Post of Interest from the Archive
- Top 21 Of The Most Interesting Blogs In My Reading List
- What Exactly Strategy Is? (and what it is not!)
- Strategy vs. Tactics
- Kendo, Flow & Productivity
- 7 Laws for Leadership Development
- Do you like Analog Systems?
- Collaboration Tools For Small Business
- 8 ideas for using creatively a RSS aggregator
- Organize Chrome bookmarks for maximum efficiency
- Writebox: A Versatile Text Productivity Tool
Other posts of Interest for November 2013
- Infographic: Marketing Success with Google+
- A Brief History of Mind Mapping: The Walt Disney Connection
- Why making my tasks emotional increased my productivity
Do you find the monthly review useful? Please comment.