The Monthly Review for February 2014 is a collection of the most interesting posts, presented in this blog and articles of interest from around the web!
If you enjoy my monthly roundup and the content of this blog, please join me and on the other social media sites I’m active (check and the sidebar!). You would find either a Leadership Initiative dedicate page or me in Google+, in Twitter, in Facebook and in Pinterest. In these sites I occasionally share as well interesting material, posts, articles and links of interest from all over the web.
Here are this month’s posts from this blog, and other links, articles and content of interest I’ve found of value!
Takis Athanassiou Posts for February 2014
- How To Manage Your Time
- Developing A Promotional Video!
- Make The Shift Of A Lifetime: From Work Cubicle To Home (Are You Ready?)
- Business Strategy At Its Prime!
- HootSuite – A Tool for Social Network Management!
- Why Valentine’s Day Can’t Teach Us Nothing?
- Some Basic Indicators From My 2013 Survey
- John Maxwell – The 5 Levels of Leadership
- How To Value Time
- 11 Things, a Leader Should Avoid! – 1
- 11 Things, a Leader Should Avoid! – 2
- 11 Things, a Leader Should Avoid! – 3
Post of Interest from the Archive
- Top 21 Of The Most Interesting Blogs In My Reading List
- What Exactly Strategy Is? (and what it is not!)
- Strategy vs. Tactics
- Kendo, Flow & Productivity
- 7 Laws for Leadership Development
- Do you like Analog Systems?
- Strategic Infection Points & The Lost of Topple Rate
- Collaboration Tools For Small Business
- How To Lead With Impact?
Other posts of Interest for February 2014
- Exhaustive lists as a reliable tool for unstucking yourself
- 29 Free Internet Tools To Improve Your Marketing Starting Today
- Compiling as a Creative Act: What Duke Ellington’s Remixing Reveals about Plagiarism and Innovation
- Life is a game. This is your strategy guide
Question: Do you find the monthly review useful? Please comment.
Please note: I reserve the right to delete comments that are offensive or off-topic.