The Monthly Review for July 2014 is a collection of the most interesting posts and articles, presented in this blog and articles of interest from around the web!
If you enjoy my monthly roundup and the content of this blog, please join me and on the other social media sites I’m active (check and the sidebar!). You would find either a Leadership Initiative dedicated page or me in Google+, in Twitter, in Facebook and in Pinterest. In these sites, I occasionally share interesting material, posts, articles and links of interest from all over the web.
Here is this month’s posts from this blog, and other links, articles and content I’ve found of value!
Takis Athanassiou Posts for July 2014
- A leadership Fable
- Everyday leadership [Video]
- 500+ Post Ideas for Bulletproof Blogging!
- MarkdownPad 2 For Windows
- Seth Godin on the Difference Between Leadership and Management [Video]
- 8 Steps for an Awesome eLearning Storyboard Infographic [Infographic]
- Audrey Hepburn’s Life Lessons You Can Apply [Guest Post by Amber Stanley]
- ADDIE Model
- Best Resources and Tools for More Productive Writers [Guest Post by Robert Morris]
- Know How to Enhance Company’s Turnover as a Proactive Leader [Guest Post by Sara Jones]
- A Framework for Strategy?
- The Warrior Ethos by Steven Pressfield [Book Presentation]
Post Of Interest From The Archive
- Top 21 Of The Most Interesting Blogs In My Reading List
- A Highly Effective Blogging Framework!
- What Exactly Strategy Is? (and what it is not!)
- Strategy vs. Tactics
- 7 Laws for Leadership Development
- Do you like Analog Systems?
- Strategic Infection Points & The Lost of Topple Rate
- How To Lead With Impact?
- Profiling Of Self Or Personal Branding
Other Posts Of Interest For July 2014
- Burning bridges
- HOW THE CONSULTANT’S 2×2 MATRIX HELPS YOUR MARKETING THINKING CHANGE
- PLAY TO YOUR STRENGTHS OR MITIGATE YOUR WEAKNESSES?
- 3 Reasons to Keep Your Laptop Closed This Weekend
- The self-driving reset of just about everything in our cities
- The Secret to Becoming a Standout
- Project management for work that matters
Question: Do you find the monthly review of July 2014 useful?
Please note: I reserve the right to delete comments that are offensive or off-topic.