This monthly review is a compilation of many interesting topics from this blog and from around the web. This month (October 2013) was particularly fruitful and a lot of things happen, both on and off the blog. A lot of new things have been directed for the next month, while a community around the leadership and the other subjects discussed here on the blog, has been starting to take shape!
One of the main things, about the development of this blog, was the formation and development and of a small community of friends who take an active stand and practice the principles and the approaches discussed here, in their everyday life. This it seems, that is something that already has been started to take a form and a character, and for that, I would like to thank you every and each one of you made it possible with your ideas, writings, comments, etc.
So A Big Thank You To All Of You, is in order. Be strong, willing, positive and develop all the necessary skills and resources to make your dreams possible. And introduce small or large (leadership or other) initiatives to your personal and professional life, in order make your world (and the world of the other people) a better place!
This month I launch my 2013 Readers Survey. It is an important part of my strategy (and of all the strategies, I think) to have more information about my readers. As I have written in the announcing post, this survey:
It is a small readers survey related to my blog (http://takisathanassiou.com) and the subjects it covers. This readers survey it has been compiled to gather all the necessary information for making my blog more useful to the needs and requirements of my readers.
Please if you do not notice it, take the survey. Your input and opinion are very important to me.
If you enjoy my monthly roundup and the content of this blog, please join me and on the other social media sites I’m active (check and the sidebar!). You would find either a Leadership Initiative dedicate page or me in Google+, in Twitter, in Facebook, and on Pinterest. In these sites, I occasionally share as well interesting material, posts, articles and links of interest from all over the web.
Here are this month’s posts from this blog, and other links, articles, and content of interest we’ve found of value!
Takis Athanassiou Posts from October 2013
- The 5W+1H of Productivity
- 10 Lessons of Innovation – Idris Mootee Keynote [Presentation]
- Are you Selecting Clients?
- Can you Speak My Language?
- Everyone Communicates, Few Connect
- The Case for an Effective Note-Taking Practice
- Leadership and Social Media [Presentation]
- A Beautiful Person
- Aspects of e-Learning
- Do It Now Principle as the Key to Life Success
- Increasing Social Media ROI [Presentation]
- The Cost Of No Participation
- Please Take My 2013 Readers Survey
My Posts on Other Sites
Post of Interest from the Archive
- Top 21 Of The Most Interesting Blogs In My Reading List
- On Strategy: What Is Exactly Strategy? (and what it is not!)
- Strategy vs. Tactics
- Kendo, Flow & Productivity
- 7 Laws for Leadership Development
- Do you like Analog Systems?
- Collaboration Tools For Small Business
- 8 ideas for using creatively a RSS aggregator
- Organize Chrome bookmarks for maximum efficiency
- Writebox: A Versatile Text Productivity Tool
Other posts of Interest
- 6 Powerful Psychological Effects that Explain how Our Brains Tick
- The surprising history of the to-do list and how to design one that actually works
- Why Guest Blogging Will Never Die
- 30 Online Tools That Are So Good, You May Have to Fire Someone
- Learn How Google Works
- Time doesn’t exist until we invent it
- WHAT MULTITASKING DOES TO YOUR BRAIN
- The Surprising Paradox of Self-Esteem
- Why most leaders are bad, and you may be no better
- How to Set Up an Online Business – Complete Beginner’s Guide
- The Revisitation
- Getting Things Done Tips
- Productivity Improvement for Online Entrepreneurs – The All-You-Need-to-Know Resource
- THE SCIENCE OF STORYTELLING: HOW NARRATIVE CUTS THROUGH DISTRACTION LIKE NOTHING ELSE
- 8 Common Thinking Mistakes Our Brains Make Every Day and How to Prevent Them
- The Art of the Delightful Pitch
- How To Market Your Blog The Write Way And Get Results
- How to Find and Grow HIPOs
- The ultimate guide to becoming an entrepreneur
- 7 Things You Can Do TODAY To Become a Better Leader
- What’s the value of an opportunity?
- How to Use Google Analytics to Improve Your Social Media Marketing
- 3 In-depth Tips on How to Win More Traffic to Your Blog
Do you find the monthly review useful? Please comment.